The world of online bingo is one that is awash with innovation and a great selection of variety. The latest to be added to the mix is a game called Hot House Bingo and it’s exclusive to Gala Bingo online.
We are regularly told of exclusive games from the likes of Gala Bingo, these are often just themed offerings with a different bonus round to others the site already hosts. However, this is not the case with Hot House Bingo.
The game is 90 ball bingo but not quite as we are used to. Yes, the game has 90 numbers but, unlike the traditional game where not all 90 are called in a standard game, for Hot House – all 90 are required.
Playing Hot House Bingo
On entering the room for the first time, the differences in the game are quite apparent. You won’t see your traditional 90 ball tickets of three rows of nice squares (5 numbers and 4 blanks), instead it is three columns each with five numbers in.
That’s not all that is different, the prize pots are different too. Instead of the one line, two line and full house prize, Hot House Bingo pays multiple players for calling the full house in a specific set of bingo numbers AND all 90 numbers are called.
Hot House Bingo Prize Pots
There are a total of five prize pots in each game but it’s worth noting that some may not have prizes.
We played a couple of games and the below is just an example of what the prize pots looked like from one game:
- The first prize pot was for those that called between 1 and 68 numbers – three shared the pot of £19.62
- The second prize pot was for anyone who called in the number band 69 through to 79 but there was no prize pot. One of our tickets called in this section.
- The third prize pot was for the numbers 80, 81 and 82 and 14 players shared the prize pot of £24.50.
- The fourth prize pot was for 83 to 89 and again, had no value.
- The last prize pot was worth £4.90 and for players who called on the number 90. There were 27.
It’s an interesting way to play bingo if you are looking for something different from your bingo.